Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Whats It's All About

Since this is the first of, hopefully, many posts I decided that I would give a bit more insight as to the thought process(s) that are driving this blog.  To start I will give a little information about myself.  I am a senior studying here at UW-La Crosse with a major in Exercise and Sport Science, emphasizing in fitness with a minor in nutrition.  I have worked at Murphy Library for the past 4 years and decided that this would be a fun addition to work on for the semester.  As stated in the description a fair amount will pertain to the inner and outer workings of Murphy Library and what it has to offer to you the student/public.  I also wanted to include a little bit of everything in regards to general health and well being since that is a main interest in my own life and studies here at UW-La Crosse.  As of right now I have a few ideas in mind for possibly weekly or bi-weekly posts, such as Murphy Mug Nutrition Tips, Random Murphy Facts, Staff Interviews, Book of the Week, etc. etc. etc.  I think you get the idea.  So hopefully this will be helpful in some way or at least give you some entertainment during the week.

2 comments:

  1. Really like what you've done with the place! :) Awesome fish btw. :)

    ReplyDelete